No Money for Capital Equipment Purchases?
NO PROBLEM! We can REPOWER® your old Gear Inspection Machines
- The X, Y, Z Column is removed and replaced with our standard X, Y, Z column from our ND 300 Gear Inspection Machine.
- A granite riser is installed to increase the height of the column.
- The original rotary table is used along with the tailstock assembly.
- All new electronic drives and controllers are installed and the machine is completely wired as a NEW Install.
- A new computer is installed with our latest Pentagear gear software.
- Machine is thermally mapped and laser aligned.
- The end result is the machine must pass an accuracy of +/-2 micron repeatability.